0800 Handyman Franchises
Your own handyman business, with the security of an experienced franchise partner.
Those with the drive and determination to run their own business now have the unique opportunity to share in the success of 0800 HANDYMAN. Franchises are now available providing the chance to become a self-employed 0800 HANDYMAN, enjoying the benefits of independence, but with extensive support and guidance, to build a great future.
If you have good practical skills, sound commercial awareness, a bright attitude and share our passion for excellent service then you could be awarded a 0800 HANDYMAN franchise. You will own the business, being responsible for its efficient management and is growth, but we'll be with you all the way, providing comprehensive administrative and marketing support and keeping you focused on maximising its success.
As a 0800 Handyman franchise partner your future will be highly rewarding. Here's why:
You'll work from home, and achieve a better work:life balance
- You'll enjoy a varied working day, being out and about, not tied to an office.
- You'll be using your practical skills that will have been perfected by our technical and business training programme, which lasts for up to 4 weeks. On-going training is also provided.
- You'll receive intensive local and national marketing support to drive customer enquiries - directory and web advertising, direct mail, PR, leafleting campaigns.
- You'll be supported by our Call Centre, which will handle customer enquiries and book jobs into your work schedule.
- You'll use a bespoke software package that will help towards ensuring the efficiency of your business.
- You'll benefit from preferential buying arrangements that we've negotiated.
- You'll be part of a network of business owners that share ideas and experiences.
- You'll be continually guided by an experienced support team, who will help you make the right business decisions - we're the team that built the Dyno-Rod service.
- You'll be on your own, but not alone.
Both owner-operator or management franchises are available and the minimum start-up cost is £14,950 plus vat, which includes territory fee, tools and equipment, launch marketing and training. Up to 70% of the investment can be financed.