How to Plaster - Plastering Videos & Notes
How to plaster, skim and reskim walls and ceilings - Video & Notes Index Page
Plastering Courses at The DIY School can enable you to learn to plaster to professional plastering standards and apply the skills and techniques convered on these pages.
- Plastering Trowel
- Hand Board or Hawk
- Spot Board
- Plastering Mixer
- Mixing Bucket
- Mixing Bucket Trowel
- Pad Saw
- Darby & Straight Edge
- Cordless Drill
- Tape Measure
- Plaster Board
- Multi Finish Plaster
- Bonding Plaster
- Plaster Board Adhesive
- Scrim or Jointing Tape
- Dry Wall Screws
- How to mix plaster.
- How to skim plasterboard.
- How to Dot & Dab or Dry Line a wall.
- How to trowel plaster to a finish.
- How to patch repair a wall using bonding plaster.
- How to fix plaster board to a stud frame wall.
- How to fix plaster board to a ceiling.
- How to plaster skim a ceiling.
- How to re plaster skim a wall or ceiling.